[pmwiki-users] bliki [was: clearn URLs for farms]

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:17:55 CST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:22:26 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 08:34:04PM -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:
> >
> > Pm, have you read my "I Want a Bliki" post?  If not, you might want
> > to, since it has lots of details and rates features by importance.
>
> I read it once long ago, but was distracted by a number of other
> items at the time.  I've just now had a chance to re-read it and
> it's a *big* help towards blogifying PmWiki.  I'll need a few
> days to incorporate its ideas into my overall mental framework,
> but we can expect some progress on it soon.

*happy bouncing* I love having my ideas appreciated.  :)  Plus, I've
really been wanting a bliki-mode.

Would you like a mobile skin in return?  I saw a PITS entry about
that.  I can easily turn my semi-abandoned modular skin into a mobile
skin. All I have to do is turn off or leave out the fancy stuff. Does
anybody know of a safe colour list for mobile devices, beyond websafe
colours?

Bronwyn