[pmwiki-users] additions to Cookbook template

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Tue Mar 15 15:34:30 CST 2005

was: Re: [pmwiki-users] ?action=rename doesn't work

Please note that I added two lines to the Cookbook.Template, to tell people
on what versions of pmwiki a recipe was created and last tested (as well as
what recipes it requires)

I hope it'll help tracking this kind of 'spontaneous bugs' and save some
debug time.

At 04:12 PM 3/15/2005, John Rankin wrote:
> >Anybody got an idea what's going wrong here?
>
>It sounds as if it might have broken on a newer beta than the one
>it was developed and tested on. I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)