[pmwiki-users] numbered list questions

Carl Boe boe at demog.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 15 02:20:26 CST 2005

Radu,

Thanks for the suggestion.  The suggestions I have received have the
practical effect of providing the needed indentation for the list, but
don't really resolve the underlying issue which is 'what determines the
end of a block' in the context of a list item.

I think it would be beneficial to have a some way to block-ify text
blocks in such situation, and protect the block from the <li> element
ending prematurely.  There is some hint of block delimiters  existing in
the stdmarkup.php file, but I don't understand exactly what is happening
and my experiments with such have not worked.

It is not too hard to imagine ordered and unordered lists which are
quite lengthy and contain several paragraphs, tables, displayed
equations, etc., that should align within the level of their container
list element, but instead lose indentation

--Carl