[pmwiki-users] Category page with exclusion mechanism

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Mar 14 16:30:56 CST 2005

This suggestion seems to be a more server-intensive, but less
maintenance-intensive version of:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00374

Did you consider voting on that issue or proposing the alternative as an issue?

Categories are *already* slower (though not irritatingly so)

Caching is an entirely different point (and a great feature to have on
less-edited, documentation-oriented wikis)