[pmwiki-users] page index, searching in v2?

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 13:42:18 CST 2005

Hello,

In PmWiki v1, I had/have a neat feature in the sidebar:

![[ThisWiki:?action=search&text=/ Index]]
  which returns a list of all pages when I click on "Index" in my sidebar,
and

![[ThisWiki:?action=search&text=/-PmWiki Contents]]
  which returns a list of all pages that are not in the PmWiki group.

I'm looking for similar title search functionality in v2, but can't seem to
find it.  What I want is a way to create a link such that when a user clicks
on it, it brings up a list of pages:
* in the current group, or
* for the whole site.

So far, I've concluded that I must create a page called "Main/Index", with
the simple commands,
(:notitle:)
!Site Index
(:pagelist fmt=bygroup:)

and create a "MyGroup/Index" page for every subgroup with the contents,
(:include Main/Index:)

Is there a simpler way to get what I want under version 2?  I have
pmwiki-2.0.beta26 installed.  (If there is, I'll certainly add it somewhere
to the wiki docs on pmwiki.org.)

Also missing seems to be an equivalent variable for ThisSite: which exists
under v1.

Thanks,
Russ