[pmwiki-users] Another category, site organization suggestions

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 9 01:08:43 CST 2005

If anyone wants to take a crack at something -- I've gone ahead
and added some pages to the [[!DocumentationToDo]] category.
These are pages that I think still need some improvement (or in
some cases a rewrite) and that I've been excluding from the distribution
until they can get cleaned up.

If anyone wants to take a crack at improving these, I'd be very grateful.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Categories/DocumentationToDo .

Also, after reviewing some of the pages I think that it might be
good to change the [[!Password]] category to a more general
[[!Security]].

Finally -- I'll probably have limited network access over the next 4-5
days (spring break!), so responses from me may be slow or delayed
until next week.