[pmwiki-users] short sessions

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Tue Mar 8 17:43:38 CST 2005

Hello folks.

This time I did my homework: searched both pmwiki.org and the archive for
'session' and 'expire' and I came out empty-handed (but with a better idea
of the history of the wiki :)

Problem:
When I stay for a bit longer in the edit window (either editing a long page
or talking on the phone), after I press save I get to the password window.
It goes ahead with the read passw, which means that somehow the session
expired while I was away. Pm mentions somewhere that the php environment
might be at fault. So a phpinfo says, among other things:

Session Support enabled
session.cache_expire 180 180
session.cookie_lifetime 0 0
session.entropy_length 0 0
session.gc_divisor 100 100
session.gc_maxlifetime 1440 1440

Does anyone know where the problem might be?

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)