[pmwiki-users] The wikicalendar and password

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Mar 6 19:04:19 CST 2005

On Monday, 7 March 2005 1:18 PM, Kevin Walsh <kev at tao.ca> wrote:

>howdy,
>
>i'm not sure if this is a bug in the WikiCalendar, but when i have it
>enabled, it causes havoc with the password interface.  Suddenly users
>are asked for a password on EVERY wiki page, instead of just the first
>one they visit (is this a cookie issue?).

Can you provide more information? eg

- is the problem just in the calendar group or all groups?

- are there separate read and edit passowrds, just an edit password
  or the same password for read and edit?

- are there different passwords for different groups?

At the moment, I can't see any reason why this is happening.

--
JR