[pmwiki-users] Bug? in PageToc.php

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Mar 6 15:26:51 CST 2005

On Saturday, 5 March 2005 7:29 AM, Nils Knappmeier <nk at knappi.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm not sure if it is a bug. But it is not exactly the behavior I was
>expecting...
>Have a look at
>http://planetexpress.dyndns.org/tk3wiki/index.php?n=TK3.Introduction
>You will notice that the table of contents in the sidebar corresponds to
>the headers in the sidebar and not
>in the main page. Yet, the link goes to the main page.
>
>The behavior I was expecting was actually, that the (:toc:) in the
>sidebar displays the toc of the main page. Can I do that
>somehow?

I think you'll want the (:toc:) in a GroupHeader.

It's a little hard for me to tell what is going on, as in both browsers
I tried the forms sit over the SideBar.

As I understand it, pmwiki generates sidebars and body pages
independently, so the side bar processing doesn't 'see' what's
on the body page.

Hope this helps.

--
JR