[pmwiki-users] URL approval questions

Oneida Kincaid oneida.kincaid at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 03:53:10 CST 2005

I haven't used the URL approval feature before because all
of the pages on my web site are password protected for
editing. But now that I've installed the guestbook and forum
plugins, URL approval has zoomed to the top of my interest
list, given how they are such spam magnets. I looked at the
documentation for  URL approval and it seems like it is an
all or nothing deal, but I thought I'd ask if perhaps there
is an undocumented way to restrict its application to, say,
just the Guestbook and Forum groups.

Also, will URL approval apply to all pages in a wiki or just
to pages added or edited after URL approval is implemented?

Thanks,
Oneida