[pmwiki-users] on the Light Skin

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Sat Mar 5 12:01:29 CST 2005

Was: Re: [pmwiki-users] Author missed suggestion

Thanks for the test. this is the opposite functionality to what I was
suggesting. BTW, my mod of the gemini two v6 skin with the Author field
done as I suggested in my original post looks and works fine.

Thanks for the suggestion for dealing with http Auth logins

At 06:14 PM 3/4/2005, haganfox wrote:
>The Light Skin's edit page has the following, hopefully usable, behavior.
>
>If there's no $author variable set (no author cookie) you need to
>discover the save button below the text area.  It's sandwiched between
>the Author input area and the minor-edit checkbox to promote their
>usage.

the little 'v' link is not a button, is it? You may make it more explicit
by adding alt text and making the v stick to the preview button rather than
the reset button (move the space after the v link). Here's a issue I have
with ALL skins. the Reset button should NOT be so close to anything else. I
moved it at the other end of the edit textarea.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)