[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: <div> markup suggestions...?

Nathan Jones pmwiki at optimo.com.au
Fri Mar 4 01:44:53 CST 2005

Pm wrote:
>    >>%Pm%<<  -- block using the Pm WikiStyle
>    >>#Pm<<   -- block named "Pm"  (anchor)
>    >>Pm<<    -- block using Pm CSS class (which may or may not be
>                 the same as the wikistyle)

I'm replying simply to "vote" for these... out of fear that without
support, something else will be used.

I particularly dislike the "extending wikistyles to support divisions"
feel that comes with % symbols.

And I'm not comfortable with ====: many of us who don't use an hr
between every section will find the "extra special hr" concept a strange
way of delimiting a div.

>>class<<, >>#id<< ... Oh, never mind me; I'm just getting settled into
the idea of using them. :-)

--
Nathan Jones