[pmwiki-users] Blogging support?

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:05:08 CST 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:43:32 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> Sure, but when people say "I want a blog" there are some conflicting
> wants, and it's those I'm trying to resolve.  Plus, I'm trying to find
> the "essential" features are as opposed to the "nice-to-haves".

True.  Well, we've already got:
- categories
- feeds

We still need:
- archives and front page (If memory serves, you're enhancing the
pagelist anyway?)
- comments
- pings (secondary, but desirable)

The rest of the wanted features aren't that important, and can wait,
or be supplied by recipes or something.

Bronwyn