[pmwiki-users] Re: Block Wikistyle in the "first line" is not working

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 3 13:36:53 CST 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 01:22:37AM +0530, mistyfire wrote:
> Please have a look at ....
> http://insteps.net/notebookskin/notebookskin.php?n=PmWiki.WikiStyleTest
> Block Wikistyle in the "first line" is not working.......
> But is OK here:
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/WikiStyle
>
> The fun part is THIS ONLY happens in Group-->PmWiki :)
> ....discovered by accident, but took ages to figure out the problem.

Actually, the problem is the GroupHeader that exists in the PmWiki
group -- because of the GroupHeader, PmWiki thinks it's already in
a paragraph so the %block% doesn't have any effect (because it's too
late to add it to the paragraph that was already started previously).

I don't have a good fix at the moment.  Feel free to enter it as a
PITS entry.