[pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Thu Mar 3 05:14:42 CST 2005

Hi Neil,

On Thursday 03 March 2005 02:06, pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com wrote:
>    6. Locking up pages (Algis Kabaila)

>    9. Re: Locking up pages (Neil Herber)

It was fantastic to get back a reply - almost instantaneously - Locking and
pwd protection all done.

For some reason that I have not yet figured out, I could not get to some of
the document pages, but now I am an "expert"  {:-) - thanks to you.  I am
also incredibly impressed by the efficiency and speed with which the "hole"
in the wiki that allowed web crawlers go nuts on our server was "plugged up"
by Patrick Michaud!  Thanks to you all - not only am I grateful, but I am
truly impressed.  It could never have happened with proprietary software,
could it?

Kind regards,

OldAl. (btw, this is my Nick in most forums and the header of my home page).

--
Al.
akabaila[at]pcug[dot]org[dot]au