[pmwiki-users] Locking up pages

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Thu Mar 3 04:07:39 CST 2005

Hi All,

This is my first email to this list, so here is a trivially simple question.
I run a pmwiki for a PC Users Group (PCUG) in Canberra, Australia.  PCUG is a
volunteer based organisation.

I want to "lock" with a password the side bar - main menu area.  I did see
somewhere in the documentation that this can be done in a simple manner, but
do not remember neither the location of it, nor the command.  If somebody
would be so kind as to "point my horse" in the right direction, I would be
most grateful.

Also, I must try this mailing list, anyway  {:-)

OldAl.