[pmwiki-users] Urgent HELP regarding PMWIKI User ID Problem

Saran ssaran at naturesoft.net
Wed Jun 29 05:31:48 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have configured the PMWIKI in a windows 2000 server with IIS .
Everything is working fine.I can able to edit,modify and can do all
things in pmwiki.

Now i thrown out the idea of using
active directory.Now i just need to create user ids in pmwiki.

So as u told i surfed

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUser

page and done the following things.

Task 1: I have included the following line in config.php

include_once('scripts/authuser.php');

Task 2: Included these 2 lines in config.php

$AuthUser['bart'] = crypt('bartspassword');
$Authuser['nancy'] = crypt('nancyspassword');

After doing these tasks also ,pmwiki is not even prompting any username
and password.

Can u tell me what will be root cause for this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saran.