[pmwiki-users] search results

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 09:43:27 CDT 2005

Friday, June 24, 2005, 6:01:13 PM, John wrote:
> I have limited the search function to one group (BookGroup) but
> that action shows up in the search results window.
> This indicates that there are "other" places to search and I would prefer that not show.

limit the search function to BookGroup by placing in config.php:

    # Limit all searches to BookGroup group
    $SearchPatterns['default'][] = '/^BookGroup\\./';

documentated at:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/OtherVariables#SearchPatterns

If you don't want the group name to appear in the searchresults list,
you can put this in config.php as well:

    # no group names in search results
    $FPLByGroupGFmt = "<dt></dt>";

Best,