[pmwiki-users] activating bullets in lists

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 23 09:47:50 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 02:20:09AM +0200, Stephan Schildberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my skin (modyfied from the evolver skin)  is used in
> http://www.stiftung-fraueninitiative.de/pmwiki.php/Stiftung/DIESTIFTUNG
>
> Down on the bottom of the page I demonstrate my challenge to use bullets
> in lists, as described in
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules .

Your stylesheet at
http://www.stiftung-fraueninitiative.de/pub/skins/foundation/foundation.css
has bullets turned off for lists; i.e., the "list-style" property in

        ul {
	        margin: 0;
	        padding: 0 23px 10px 27px;
	        list-style: none;
	        line-height: 1.2em;
	        }

So, you probably want to do something to fix the stylesheet to
restore the bullets.  To get the bullet to display as a dash
requires using an image of some sort -- AFAIK neither HTML nor
CSS directly support the use of dashes as unordered list bullets.