[pmwiki-users] Input recipe

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Wed Jun 22 16:12:06 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I just finished documenting the Input recipe on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Input .

I wish to invite everybody with an interest in setting up CGI forms on
PmWiki to review this recipe.

The roadmap after that is:

* I'm writing the framework code, PmWiki style ("mostly tables"), and
implementing one control (single-line input).

* As soon as that's done, I'll upload the code as the "alpha" version,
ready for smoke testing, proving the design useful (or useless), and
contributing for those who wish to do that.

* I'll start accepting bug reports, bug fixes, and contributions while I
start to code&test the remaining controls.

* When no more bug reports drop in and the last control is implemented,
the thing is uploaded as "beta" version.

No further roadmap - think the thing will be declared "stable" as soon
as I feel like it :-)

Note that I have deliberately not given any fixed dates. I work on this
as I find the time, and that's nothing that I can predict with any
accuracy right now. I do hope to finish this in the next few weeks though.

Regards,
Jo