[pmwiki-users] bug or an easter egg?

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:58:45 CDT 2005

Hmm yes, now that I think of it, because AllRecentChanges is a static page,
instead of dynamic like (:pagelist:), it is probably a lot more difficult to
change how it appears to different users!

As such, I think this is probably going to have to be dropped until such
time as AllRecentChanges is created on the fly instead of added to each time
a change is made. (unless I'm forgetting something?)

Jon

--
Jon Haupt
Fine & Performing Arts Librarian