[pmwiki-users] Re: %dlcol% (was: Cookbook -was PmWiki/DocumentationIndex))

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Jun 20 08:56:30 CDT 2005

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, Hans wrote:

> Monday, June 20, 2005, 8:07:34 AM, chr wrote:
> > I tried getting the above to work by shoving into my config.php, but
> > nothing happens... am I missing something?
>
> Did you use %dlcol% at the beginning of the paragraph containing the
> list?

I got it working. The problem I had is illustrated by the following
markup that doesn't work:

	: G : E
	: A %dlcol% : B
	: C : D

Thinking about it I assume that the very first definition somehow causes
the style appearing in the second line to be ignored. Not sure if this is
really a bug (although it's slightly unintuitive).

I just tested that this problem also happens on Cookbook.Cookbook.
Unfortunately I'm not able to edit the page anymore, I must have
passed some limit because when I try to edit the page I just get an
empty form.... I've seen this problem before with Opera v8.

/Christian