[pmwiki-users] Documentation edited

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Jun 17 15:52:59 CDT 2005

1) As I learn about different items... Is it appropriate for me to
update/add documentation to the site within the current body (I see
normally started by Patrick) or should I note the info at the bottom
under comments and let someone else do it?

2) Also should I sign my stuff or is it OK just to put it in the
appropriate place?

Dave

For instance I want to add the info from you and Hans about changing the
background image.