[pmwiki-users] Utility pages

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 06:51:53 CDT 2005

Wednesday, June 15, 2005, 10:42:29 AM, Jan wrote:
> After much pondering, I think the pages belong in either wiki or
> pmWiki group.  After all, they are base
> pages of the wiki, other documentation is already contained in
> the pmWiki group, and this name will
> likely interfere the least with the data of endusers.

PmWiki would be nice :)
and move all the documentation pages into PmWikiDocs.

It would be good to have  a short and distinct name for the group.
Site means for me generally a lot more than what is a wiki field,
really all under the domain name. and it may be a usefull group name
for some. The word "site" has so many meanings.

Making a new word with the "Pm" prefix will give it distinction as part
of the pmwiki system: PmWiki, PmAdmin, PmSys.

Best,
~Hans