[pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki-2.0.beta38 released, notes on future releases

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Jun 15 06:30:24 CDT 2005

> OK, I have done a whole bunch of the help pages.
>
> Quick question before I do any more though.  I have generally been
> leaving them without spaces between the words.  Should I be changing
> them to be [[Wiki Administrator]] and [[Documentation Index]] instead?

Good work!

Could you give an example of the context?  In general I'd vote for writing
something like

	You can also see the [[documentation index]] for a comprehensive
	list of documentation.

And in a bullet list I might go for this:

	* [[Documentation index]] - lists documentation pages

I'd only use [[DocumentationIndex]] when speaking explicitly about the
page name, and wanting to emphasize that it's without spaces in the URI
etc.

regards
/Christian