[pmwiki-users] Bug in urlapprove

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jun 14 17:21:45 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 12:12:37AM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> Hi Patrick
>
> I found a bug in URLapprove, try going to this page (which doesn't really
> exist)
>
> 	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/TestApproveurl/SomePage
>
> and click "approve url", noting how the links are *not* approved.

Yes, it's arguably a bug.  I don't know that I have a good fix --
at present "approve links" means to approve the links appearing in
the text of the current page, and none of the urls in the sidebar
appear in the current page to be approved.

I'm afraid that anything I'd do to fix this would break (or complicate)
more things than the fix is worth.  So, perhaps we should just note it
as an ongoing low-priority bug in PITS.