[pmwiki-users] Per-group subdirectories in wiki.d/

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Tue Jun 14 13:06:52 CDT 2005

Patrick

You had written this up previously! But now it seems to be missing.
(I've been looking for it again to answer the post)

This fix has only one problem that I've seen.....PITS (see Cookbook) no
longer works when per-group subdirectories are implemented.
Per-group subdirectories in wiki.d/ has two problems with PITS
1) It stores a PITS issue but cannot find it again so the "next" issue
is always stored as PITS0001
2) Cannot read and stored issue

So, if you are not using PITS, I really liked how it stores the group
contents in separate directories! Hopefully the PITS problem will be
solved so we can go back to using per-group subdirectories

David Sovinski