[pmwiki-users] Problem with URLapprove

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 13 16:07:22 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 10:36:35PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> Would there be any drawback to changing hardcoded "Main"-strings into
> $UtilGroup or $SiteGroup (execept that we'd have to choose a name)? This
> variable would of course be set to 'Main' by default.

The only drawback is that it might invite confusion about the difference
between it and $DefaultGroup, which is why the choice of variable name
is fairly important.

> How about $PmWikiConfigGroup?  It's a pity $PmWikiGroup sounds too much
> like it'd just point to /PmWiki/ (perhaps with a language twist)

I not a big fan of "Config" here because the things in Main are really
not "configuration" items in the sense that they don't "configure"
anything about how PmWiki works.  They're really more utility or support
pages than configuration.