[pmwiki-users] upload of zip files fail - images are uploaded fine...

mac dgw4kpv02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jun 13 03:04:39 CDT 2005

This is probably some configuration on the server but I can't figure out
what, so I ask here.

I have recently moved my wiki (to http://www.gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php) and
everything seemed fine. But I can't upload .zip-files, not even small ones.
The browser just returns "Page can't be displayed, cannot find server or DNS
Error" in IE, Firefox returns "Empty page" error.

I'm puzzled since images uploads fine. Trying to add ".rar" as a possible
upload gives the same failure as with zip-files.

I have set the default upload password to '', since I'm using the authoring
package.

/mac