[pmwiki-users] Custom error page for 500 error

Ying Zhao zhyingao at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 20:18:45 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Once in while, I got Internal server error while browsing/editing my pmwiki
site. Does anyone know the potential cause of such error? What ratio is
considered tolerable? Beside, I want to create a custom error page for this
error. I have created a error.html and placed it underneathe Apache's
DocumentRoot. Then I added line, DocumentError 500 /error.html, into both
the .htaccess in the same directory and the .htaccess within the pmwiki
install's local directory. I do not see this custom error page has taken
into any action. Can anyone let me know if I am doing something incorrect?

Many thanks,
Ying Zhao