[pmwiki-users] Adding Upload Filetype

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Jun 6 11:24:08 CDT 2005

At 2005-06-06  10:58 AM -0500, Monte Padget is rumored to have said:
>I'm trying to allow uploading of .rar files.
>I've read the UploadsAdmin page and have tried the following:

A better page to read for this subject is:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UploadTypes

I have added a few notes to point to config.php, because as it existed, the
text only referred to the LocalConfigurations page, which, although
correct, is needlessly complex for newbies just trying to add a new file type.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668