[pmwiki-users] custom password entry page possible??

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sun Jul 31 21:35:15 CDT 2005

Recent exposure to an arid landscape has withered my brain.

Is there a way to customize the preamble text on the password entry screen
on PmWiki?

Just to be perfectly clear - this is the prompt that appears when a page
has been read-  or edit-protected. It is a form with an entry box for a
password only.

Just to make it complicated, I need the message to be customizable on a
per-field basis. Essentially, I want to be able to put a hint or a link to
a page with a password hint for those who have forgotten it.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668