[pmwiki-users] attachlist syntax or attach rendering

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Jul 29 11:51:56 CDT 2005

OK, I give up. I have scoured the docs and cannot find anything about the
attachlist syntax.

So where is it? Or if it does not exist yet, how can I limit the files
listed by attachlist to those that match a patterns, such that: "my_file*"
would only list files starting with "my_file"?

If this is not possible, can I get the Attach: markup to emit the file size
info that attachlist so neatly provides? That is really what I want to do.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668