[pmwiki-users] Re: SearchExtensions

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jul 26 11:10:46 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 05:28:00PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > We could see about creating a cookbook/wiki.d/ directory for
> > recipe-specific pages.
>
> I wonder... should it be cookbook/wiki.d/ or cookbook/wikilib.d/ ? Or in
> other words, if you edit such a page, where should it be stored?

All edited pages are stored in $WikiDir.  The name of the directory
doesn't make a difference in this respect.

Or, if you're simply saying that it should be wikilib.d/ for consistency
in naming with PmWiki's wikilib.d/, that's fine with me.  I've
noticed that skins have been using wiki.d/ to store the skin-specific
pages so I was just following from that.

I can see arguments either way and personally I don't have
a strong preference about the name.  :-)