[pmwiki-users] RE: Generating "Recent Changes" per Group

KRAIT philippe philippe.krait at thales-transportservices.com
Tue Jul 26 10:02:10 CDT 2005

Yes, thanks, I had the reference to all the changes, but not to the ones of one particular group.

Cheers,

Philippe
This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.