[pmwiki-users] Re: global overview of passwords/authorizations

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jul 25 14:11:36 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 05:14:03PM +0530, V.Krishn wrote:
> :-)..... sometimes new ideas come after hitting send.
>
> 5. How about a small explanation at the top and bottom of the Authlist page
> describing the meaning of the symbols and the color codes used?

Yes, after we decide what symbols we want to end up using.  By not having
a legend I'm trying to see how self-explanatory the symbols are, and
what we could do to improve them in absence of a legend.  Or, as
Dr. Edward Tufte might say, having a legend often indicates flaws
in the underlying chart design.