[pmwiki-users] trail bookmarks

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jul 25 14:04:05 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 02:38:11PM -0400, Radu wrote:
> I just noticed that if there are bookmarks in front of list elements
> in trails, the trail pages do not render the links in <<|[[Index
> Page]]|>> which I place at the top.
>
> Like:
>
> * [[#li1|Move]] - jut around the place
> * [[#li2|Gas]] - how much is left
>

> Is that by design, or it just didn't come up yet?

I'd guess I'd have to call it "by design", since the only elements
that end up in a trail are pages.  Anchors haven't ever been considered
as qualifying as trailstops; more to the point, they probably can't
serve as trailstops because there's no way to know what stop
we're currently on in a trail like the one given above.