[pmwiki-users] Numbered lists and multi-paragraph

Crisses crisses at ofobscurity.com
Sun Jul 24 23:18:48 CDT 2005

On Jul 24, 2005, at 10:58 PM, DaveG wrote:

> Is it possible to have a numbered list with an embedded image (or
> multiple paragraphs) without restarting the numbering?
>
> Example 1:
> 1. First line
>     Continues to a second paragraph
>
> 2. Second line
>
> Example 2:
> 1. First line
> [IMAGE]
>
> 2. Second line
>
> What I get now can be seen at: http://www.solidgone.com/pmwiki/
> index.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox (I couldn't get the image in another
> Group to display, but the point of the example should be clear.)

I think the only way to deal with this is to manually renumber the
lines---

# First line
http://url.org/path/to/image.png

# %item value=2% Second line

Crisses
----
[That's o]ne reason I'm "out" about [my multiplicity].  I find most
people react positively.  Those who do not, are probably ones I'd
want to chase with a stick anyhow...
  -- Bob King