[pmwiki-users] user-customisation of edit form

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sat Jul 23 13:28:43 CDT 2005

At 2005-07-23  12:11 AM +0100, Hans is rumored to have said:
>Saturday, July 23, 2005, 12:05:15 AM, Patrick wrote:
> > Oops, apparently I forgot to save the change to config.php, or
> > otherwise got cut off before hitting save.  Try again?
>
>Fantastic! All is well!
>Thank you so much for giving users the choice to create
>their own custom edit forms.

I haven't been following this thread closely, so excuse my ignorance. Does
PmWiki now allow every user (author) to have their own edit form? This is a
nightmare for me on some of my wikis because I have example pages that show
what a standard edit form looks like and explains the components.

If, as I expect, this is a configurable option and can be limited to
admins, then all is well. I hope the default is to have this ability turned
off.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/