[pmwiki-users] Using AllRecentChanges as a shared page between fields

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sat Jul 23 09:00:50 CDT 2005

Hi

Would it be possible to have Site.AllRecentChanges be shared page between
fields?

The problem right now (I think) is that if Group.Page exists in two
fields, you would get conflicting chages in Site.AllRecentChanges. I have
a vague idea that this could be resolved by prepending the name of the
field to the page name.

However, we could still have two instances of pmwiki.php trying to write
to the same file at the same time. Can the locking mechanism handle this,
i.e. where is the lock stored?

If this always is wiki.d/ I don't think it'll work, but if it is in the
directory contain Site.AllRecentChanges I think it might work.

/Christian