[pmwiki-users] global overview of passwords/authorizations

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jul 23 00:06:24 CDT 2005

Just for fun, here's my first draft of a global overview
table for passwords/authorizations:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/AuthList

It takes a while to load, so be patient (it has to scan all of
the pages on pmwiki.org to build the table).

The table is built using a fmt= option to the (:pagelist:) markup,
as in

    (:pagelist fmt=authtable:)

At the moment fmt=authtable is active only within the Test wikigroup
on pmwiki.org.

Since this feature is built as part of pagelist, that means
that one can easily select different sets of pages to display:

    (:pagelist fmt=authtable group=Main:)

    (:pagelist fmt=authtable order=-time:)

At this point I'm not going to explain the meanings of the labels
in the cells -- I want to see how "obvious" this is from just
looking at it.

Comments, suggestions welcomed.