[pmwiki-users] Blocklist2 and Site - typo in function

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 22 11:25:52 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 08:24:02AM -0400, Crisses wrote:
> Fixed.
>
> No idea how I was able to test the blocklist function with that typo/
> bug.  But it's fixed.

On pmwiki.org this morning I found another bug in versions beta44
through beta50 that allow people to bypass the blocklist.  This
is now been corrected in beta51 (being released after I send this
message), and I've already adjusted the blocklist2.php recipe on
pmwiki.org to handle the correction for all PmWiki versions.

Details to come.