[pmwiki-users] Next Step in Customized Form . . .

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Jul 22 09:25:01 CDT 2005

At 09:07 AM 7/22/2005, Benjamin Wilson wrote:
>Okay, I have a custom form that allows a user to add data
>(specifically metadata for an uploaded document) which works
>essentially like PITS.
>
>What I would like is a way to bypass the intermediate edit page and
>go straight to the finished page. In a nuthshell--how?

Not sure if I follow this. You want a wiki page that contains a form,
and on that form a submit button that does something to some
metadata, then returns the page on which the metadata is used?

If so, you'd need a php script to handle (1)the input from the form
and (2)the metadata in question. To create the forms, there are
already several recipes:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Cookbook#FormTools

Cheers,
Radu