[pmwiki-users] Beta 50: SideBar breaks layout and shows error message

Daniel Friedmann list at linuxing.de
Thu Jul 21 04:03:03 CDT 2005

Hello,

I've just updated from Beta 48 to Beta 50 without any changes, however,
the SideBar is now showing an error message:

pat=/{\$(Version|Author|UrlPage|DefaultName|DefaultGroup|AuthId|SiteGroup)}/e

This line enlarges the SideBar up to 50% of the whole page width which
breaks the layout. In addition to that the promotional link...

* spampal.de runs with
* [[http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/PmWikiDe | {$Version}]]''

...isn't shown anymore. Hu?

When I edit SideBar und use Preview there's another error message on top
of the page:

pat=/{\$(Version|Author|UrlPage|DefaultName|DefaultGroup|AuthId|SiteGroup)}/e
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/spampal.de/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:981) in
/var/www/spampal.de/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 693

Here are the corresponding lines in pmwiki.php:

692  if ($fmt == 'headers:') {
693    foreach($HTTPHeaders as $h) (@$sent++) ? @header($h) : header($h);
694    return;
695  }
978    foreach($markrules as $p=>$r) {
979      if ($p{0} == '/') $x=preg_replace($p,$r,$x);
980      elseif (strstr($x,$p)!==false) $x=eval($r);
981      if (isset($php_errormsg)) { echo "pat=$p"; unset($php_errormsg); }
982      if ($RedoMarkupLine) { $lines=array_merge((array)$x,$lines);
continue 2; }
983    }

I know that there were some major changes in the last betas and that
something was about the old/new group of Main.SideBar. I haven't changed
anything in the php files but only wiki content.

I can provide you with all information and files you need, maybe
off-list if it were too specific for this list.

Please, help me fixing my wiki. Thank you!

Regards
Daniel