[pmwiki-users] Protecting other actions... userauth, etc.

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Wed Jul 20 00:23:28 CDT 2005

I'm using UserAuth (if that's important), I want to protect
other actions... things like diff for example.

My main motivation is concealing the Author information.  I have already
renamed RecentChanges and AllRecentChanges to obfuscate those, but
I'd like to protect diff or anything else that might reveal the
usernames used on the system.

Ideally, I'd love to be able to password protect
RecentChanges, AllRecentChanges and action=diff... possibly
some others.

Any hints?

If a user is logged in, ideally all would be accessible.