[pmwiki-users] page with no diff?

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun Jul 17 08:51:37 CDT 2005

Is it possible to mark a page as being plaintext -- &/or having no diff?

I'm thinking this might be a good idea on the blocklist pages.  I'm
working on scripts to parse the content of attempted & blocked posts
so that we can learn more terms to block by preying on the vandal's
posts.

This would of course add a LOT more terms to the blocklists as they
stand -- and I'm near 2000 as it is.

In addition, the wiki-from-plaintext idea (such as the email-to-wiki
scripts, using text editors for wiki input, etc.) would be helped by
that idea -- a page that starts as a plaintext file read into PmWiki
content.

Am I missing something here?

Crisses
--
If it's foreplay when there's two people, is it sixplay when there's
an extra person in the bed?