[pmwiki-users] Using an iframe in the edit page?

Jeremy Sproat sproaticus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:11:00 CDT 2005

I like the preview button on the edit page.  My complaint is that when
I'm editing a large page with a preview, I find myself constantly
scrolling up and down, from the textarea to the part in the preview
document I'm working on, and back again.

How about putting the preview text in an iframe, so that when the user
scrolls through it, he or she doesn't need to scroll away from the
textarea?

I'm almost certain that this is fairly easy to do in a skin or via the
$PageEditFmt variable, but not so easy to make Site.EditForm behave
this way.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
 - sproaticus