[pmwiki-users] Problem with Commentbox and Beta 44

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jul 12 21:16:08 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 10:48:06AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> I am planning to test all the recipes I have contributed against
> beta 44, over the weekend. So far, MarkupExtensions, CommentBox
> amd BreakPage have reported problems. Sigh...
>
> My experience of past 'pmwiki change breaks recipe' experiences
> is that they are easy to fix, once one finds the cause. Let us
> hope this continues to be true.

I'll be out of town over parts of the weekend, but please feel
free to send me a quick message of "XYZ is now exhibiting ABC
behavior -- any ideas why?"  I think I may be able to identify
the conflict fairly quickly.

In the case of BreakPage and CommentBox, perhaps the problem is
because $PageEditFmt and $PagePreviewFmt are no longer set at the
beginning of pmwiki.php (because they are now handled by the
input form module).  But I haven't tested this to make sure...