[pmwiki-users] Re: variables for customization

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Tue Jul 12 13:07:38 CDT 2005

Hi,
> On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 11:28:00AM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> > I added the above to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Functions
> > Btw... maybe FmtPageName() deserves a page of it's own?  If so, should it
> > be PmWiki.FmtPageName, or should we have a separate group for internal
> > pmwiki functions and variables (e.g. PmWikiInternals.FmtPageName)
>
> I think FmtPageName deserves a page of its own, as PmWiki.FmtPageName.
I was wondering if we could have a field called "api"
i.e
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/api
  Though this could be a daunting task, but seeing the complexity of questions
arising and the rapid growth of pmwiki users doing customizations this field
could serve as a central place for its Internal documentations.
  Secondly, I think in due time the group PmWiki would become to loaded with
complex techinical pages not required for everyday pmwiki users.

  And if things go well, a compressed file of folder wiki.d under this field
could be made available for indept know-how along with every release , (or
maybe a pdf file).

With some experience in techical writing and documentations I could give
couple of hours a week in organizing and proof-reading this field.
Suggestions most welcome.
Thanks.

> Pm
V.Krishn