[pmwiki-users] Style including fixed text

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Jul 11 22:42:15 CDT 2005

I've created a style "source" which I included in my CSS file, and
reference in the wiki with %source%. However what I always write after
that is the word "Source: ", thus:
"%source%Source: "

This results in a correctly formatted paragraph.

It seems like there should be a way to have a single
tag/markup/directive (not clear which, or if any) that does the styling
for the paragraph, as well as adds the text. I'm not stuck to the CSS
approach. Suggestions would be appreciated.

 ~ ~ Dave